CSGO 2021 SERVICE MEDAL
Table of Contents
- 1 Valve elaborated on the update itself:
- 2 REQUEST DROP FEATURE
- 3 What are the CSGO Medals?
- 4 CSGO 2021 SERVICE MEDAL
- 5 What about the 2021 Service Medal?
- 6 Best ways to get the Csgo 2021 service medal
- 7 PATCH NOTES:
Valve has fired up another update today, and along with that, we have the csgo 2021 service medal. The new update accommodates some changes in the game with one of the eye-catching aspects being enabling the players to donate weapons to any teammates in need.
Valve elaborated on the update itself:
Release Notes for today are up. We've updated Broken Fang Agents, fixed bugs associated with incorrect star progression, and added a donation key (CTRL) when purchasing a weapon to donate to teammates without dropping your primary weapon. This and more: https://t.co/DVfCkfQwRb— CS:GO (@CSGO) December 18, 2020
REQUEST DROP FEATURE
This enables the CSGO players to buy weapons for their teammates rather than just throwing them off to the ground to be picked like the old times. Although, the update is welcomed for the ones who were unable to buy weapons due to mismanagement of the cash or taking too long. There is a chance that this might not be utilized by the players either.
Even though ten years have passed since the arrival of Counter-Strike 1.6, players clutch a large number of the game’s old notions like sharp turning weapons and watching out for the bomb when it detonates. This implies that players will at present most likely toss AWPs with expectations of it arriving at a teammate.
Fortunately, Valve’s still permits weapons flying across the guide. The new element enables a player to hold down a key when they buy to have them keep their present weapon while sending the recently purchased weapon flying forward. Left-control is the default modifier, and like the entirety of CSGO’s new setting choices, players can discover an easy route to the snappy drop key under CSGO’s “New Settings” page.
What are the CSGO Medals?
After playing a countless number of hours and competitive matches in the game, the player gets a bunch of experience points also known as XP. This XP helps them to level up and starting from 0, the players can reach up to level 40. Level 0 indicated a beginner and level 40 is the maximum level that can be achieved in the game.
After achieving level 40, the players get a yearly service medal. The design of this service medal gets updated every year. Some of the past few service medals are shown below.
After getting the service medal and completing up to level 40, the stats reset for the year and the player starts from 0 again. In a particular year, there are 6 colors of badges available, and depending on how much XP a player earns in a year, they can get 6 different badges in a particular year.
How Useful are these Service Medals?
Service medals are more important than you can think of. You can read the service medal guide. They’re above all the prime and non-prime players that exist in the game. If you are playing a game with a service medal account, there is a very high chance of matching with players of the same level which takes a lot of time to achieve, and therefore, it will contain a minimal amount of hackers.
Since these service medals take a lot of time to reach, these players or accounts have aged which means they’re loyal to the community and hence the trust factor will be very high.
CSGO 2021 SERVICE MEDAL
The all-time popular CSGO has many reasons why players are sticking to it in 2020. One of those reasons is the Medals which results in a premium matchmaking experience. CSGO is still living up to its name with the new updates the developers have been giving to it every day. Ignoring the toxicity and hackers in the game, CSGO is still fun to play and enjoy with your friends and chill for a while. Not forgetting the fact about ESports tournaments which are still having the same hype as they had back in the day.
Returning to our medals, today we’re going to talk about the upcoming CSGO 2021 Service Medal which will roll out next year. But what are these yearly medals and how do these work?
What about the 2021 Service Medal?
Since it’s not 2021 yet, you will not be able to claim the medal right now but as soon as the date hits 1.1.2021, you can click on the redeem button to get the 2021 service medal. Some of the most common questions people ask are if they can hold on to the 39th level at the end of the year and still be able to claim the 2021 service medal, the is yes. The problem here will be you will get less XP in the future for not playing for a longer time. The only that will be advised is that you get the current service medal of 2020 and play games again in 2021 to get the desired service medal of the particular year.
This way, your account status will not be harmed and you will get a premium medal for 2020(considering you already have one) along with a 2021 service medal. The only requirement here is that you need to play a lot of games and if you’re a hardcore CSGO fan, this shouldn’t be big for you.
Difference between 2020 and 2021 service medal
There is absolutely no difference between either of these medals. The only difference is in the year when these medals were redeemed in your account. Not only this but having multiple service medals collected from a long time increases the authority of your account in the community and among the players.
Another difference that might come in handy to distinguish is the design of the medals. The developers and designers are working very hard to create some of the best designs for the players to increase and maintain the player base of the game. This is due to the reputation of the game which has gone down because of the number of hackers present in it. The design that releases every year is very unique and surprises us every time a new medal is applied to any player’s account. The gamers are never getting bored with the new service medals that come out every year.
Best ways to get the Csgo 2021 service medal
As mentioned in the first section of this article, players can grind for hours during December and wait until they reach level 39 or even 40. While playing the game, you need to make sure of a couple of things and follow them precisely.
- Do not engage in casual matches as they give you a very less amount of XP.
- Play the maximum number of competitive matches to get the maximum amount of XP in the game.
- Literally lead the game with a high amount of kills, assists, and MVPs in the lobby to get the maximum XP and level up.
- Play non-stop without breaks.
Just make sure you don’t unlock/redeem the badge from the profile section before the start of 2021. Once the timer hits 1.1.2021, you can click on “Get Service Medal” and the 2021 medal will be added to your inventory. Players can further use it to show off in the lobby to their teammates and lead the game.
Another option would be to buy these medals. Well, technically it’s not possible to directly buy a medal as the game doesn’t allow it like the CSGO Pins but you can directly buy the premium 2021 Service medal accounts from us. We offer some of the most premium accounts in the market at great prices. You can contact our customer support with any queries you have regarding 2021 service medal accounts. The only requirement is you need to wait for a couple of days when 2021 service medal begins as we need to create these accounts ourselves which takes a lot of time.
As soon as the player reaches the onset of Global Rank 40, one will have the option to reset the profile and earn the latest service medal or upgrade to the newest medal for the ones who have stick to this fantastic game throughout. The new service medal will be available after January 1st 2021 Service Medal as an inspectable display article evident along with your game avatar.
CSGO was something that senior Valve game originator and software engineer Robin Walker over and over referenced in a podcast while examining where Alyx designers would chip away at next. Old propensities fanatic, yet that does not mean Valve will not attempt to draw youthful Valorant players back to its more severe practical shooter.
[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– Adjusted first person arm models for Operation Broken Fang agents.
– Adjusted end of match animations for Operation Broken Fang master agents.
– Fixed a bug that could allow extra stars to be earned from missions. Going forward players will be correctly limited to receiving the total number of stars available from all unlocked cards.
– Kick player vote is now disabled in Broken Fang Premier pick/ban arenas.
– Fixed kill distance in missions UI to be correctly rounded for display.
[ MISC ]
– Added 2021 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2021 GMT.
– Donate weapons to teammates in need! Hold the buy menu donation key (CTRL by default) when purchasing a weapon to donate to teammates without dropping your primary weapon. You can change the “Buy Menu Donation Key” in settings.
– Game settings now have a search box to quickly find and jump to any setting or key binding.
– Zeus restrictions in Casual, Wingman, and Competitive modes are now the same as all other weapons.
– Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Train, and Vertigo
[ MAPS ]
– Repacked radar
– Fixed a pixelwalk outside on the glass.
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the Elysion sign on A site
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the umbrellas outside.
– Fixed the pixelwalks on the doorframes
– Players were able to jump on top of the A sign on A site
– Player were able to jump on top of the small palm plant
– Players were able to 2 man boost outside and see into the site from an unfair position
– Players were able to run boost on the windows railing on A site
– The ladder outside has been removed
– Reduced the foilage outside, players were able to hide
– Waterfalls have been deleted from the white walls. Caused the smoke to become see through.
– Reduced props that draw for people on very low and low settings to hopefully help FPS levels across the map. (Thanks Shavitish)
– Reduced CT spawn Cover to make it easier to clear
– Improved model shuttle collsions to make walking over nicer
– Reduced non-designed headpeaks across map (Thanks CF-166)
– Fixed car fade in CT spawn (Thanks Sylikoira)
– Fixed a few boost exploits
– Updated to radar to a more simple single layer one
– Reduced foliage over key angle (Near moonroom/CT spawn)
– Fixed a number of grammar and spelling mistakes (Thanks Dogman15 + Marisakiri)
– Widened A main entrance
– Simplified A connector area
– Got rid of the deep corner below the windows on A
– Got rid of the wall near the pillar at Waterfalls A site and reduced some corners to hide in as a CT
– Some other minor things 3kliksphillip will probably find out